After searching many I chose TL
By damonpod on
2013 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I test drove BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Acura, volvo, Audi, Cadillac, Hyundai and a few others before making my final decision. I honestly didn't consider Acura a luxury brand until I drove one! I narrowed it down to Lexus ES and Acura as both offered the best deal for the money. I am tall so BMW, mercedes and audi were cramped. After test driving the Acura TL several times I was hooked. The acceleration, interior styling and cabin room were second to none. The sound system is tremendous, and the Technology package works with ease. My dealership experience at Mungenast was the best dealership experience I have ever had when buying a car. Had the car for 3 months and no problems to report so far.
Favorite Features
Comfort as I am 6'4"! Seats are great, plenty of room. I do not even have to put the seat all the way back! Stereo system impresses everyone. Cabin room overall very roomy for back seat passengers. I like the exterior styling even though I know thats a personal preference. Car handles great around turns, and acceleration on the highway is great.
Suggested Improvements
Number of buttons on console took a little getting used to, but once you get those down nothing else I can think of. Very pleased with this car and would buy it over any of the other luxury brands again!