2012 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I own the TL 2012 Technology package for more than a month now. The car is sporty indeed while comfortable and quiet. However my expectations were much higher from a car that claims to be a Total Luxury Car.
1. While driving you can't rest your left hand by sitting your elbow on the door handle. And even if you can it won't be at the same level as you right hand elbow.
2. If you remove your foot off the gas pedal quickly it will hit the frame with a "clunk" type of noise very bothering.
3. The worst probably is the navigation system that doesn't show your current speed, the speed limit of the road and most of the street names you driving by.
1. Acceleration and handling
2. The sound system
1. Navigation, Weather and Traffic System
2. The noise inside cabin
3. The sitting in the driver seat should consider ways of resting your hands while keeping them on the wheel.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.