Excellent Vehicle
By ken117 on
2012 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Recently purchased a 2012 TL with Tech. For the price I paid the TL presented the best overall value. Yes, I did consider all the other players in this market. I did not want to pay extra for a European badge such as MB or BMW and I have concerns with their reliability . Audi's spotty reliability was a killer. Couldn't justify the price of the Lexus which I find a bit sedate. Liked the Infiniti but find the styling a bit outdated. Certainly, the other vehicles I considered may better the TL in some areas and the TL may better them in other areas. I do know, having driven the TL for a couple of months, my appreciation of the TL continues to grow.
Favorite Features
I like just about everything. The interior quality, V-6 power, paddle shifters, hard drive for music, seats, and quiet ride are standouts, especially for the price I paid. I know many so-called independent reviews criticize the sytling of the TL but I really don't get it. I find the exterior as adjusted for the 2012 model, particularly the back, to be very good. The many compliments I have received for the TL seem to bear this out.
Suggested Improvements
Like most vehicles, an increase in miles per gallon would be good. So would being able to use regular gasoline.