This is a sedan???
By becca00 on
2011 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package, 18 Inch Wheels (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Ok, I'm posting this VERY late (had TL for a year, but just bought an MDX in Nov.). I wish I could have both, but not enough garage space. I've had several sedans in the past. This sedan doesn't feel like a sedan, it's a LUXURY SPORTS CAR!!! Handling is fantastic (and I didn't even get the SHAWD). Acceleration is wonderful. All of the tech stuff (nav, ipod hookup, stereo, bluetooth) are perfect. Gas mileage is good. The interior design is far superior to all other sedans I looked at and test drove. I have to say, the exterior is SO nice! I've had more compliments on the look of this car than any other I've had. The exterior look is actually what made me want it in the first place.
Favorite Features
Stereo is WONDERFUL!!! Seats are so comfy. NO road noise to speak of. Looks better and handles better than any other sedan (including the BMW 5 series). For the price, you get WAY more standard features than any other in it's class. My sis lived in VA when I owned this car and I drove 650 miles to visit her 3 times in a year. Funny thing was, I just wanted to keep on driving it!!!
Suggested Improvements
Honestly... NOTHING!!! I love this car.