2011 Acura TL Consumer Review: My first Acura

2011 Acura TL - Consumer Review

My first Acura
By kimas on

2011 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first weekend of ownership, I drove it from Northern California to Los Angeles. The seats are very comfortable for a long drive. I tried all its features during the drive, ie, nav, bluetooth, different audio sources, HFL, etc. Everything worked well. I don't mind the seemingly numerous dash buttons and the exterior. In fact I love them. It took me 30-45 minutes to familiarize myself with the buttons. I have owned a Lexus IS250, ES 300, Volvo S60 and so far, this is the one I love most. My wife currently drives a Lexus ES350 and she can't help but admire my TL.

Ability to do a lot of things with the Nav while driving (vs Lexus Nav), comfy leather seats, wonderful ELS audio.

My wife compained about the difficulty of seeing traffic condition when she turns her head slightly on the left hand side but that's probably because of her driving position. As for me, no complaints thus far.