What a surprise!
By themarc29 on
2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Leased my 2010 TL SH-AWD last week. Great combination of comfort, style and performance. Love the interior. Has ample backseat room for two as I entertain clients frequently. Incredible handling for large sedan. Quiet and compliant ride for a car with a relatively stiff suspension. Busy dash and steering wheel, but easy to get used to. And what a great value! The car mags usually compare to BMW 3 or Audi A4 type cars; should compare to BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Infiniti M. TL is thousands less expensive for purchase and hundreds per month less for lease. Best value out there for mid - large luxury sedan.
Favorite Features
SH-AWD really assists in cornering. Handling is phenomenal for large size car. Ride strikes perfect balance between handling and comfort. Very quiet ride. Seats are the most comfortable I have experienced. Bottom cushion not too short and I love the side bolstering.
Suggested Improvements
Dash and steering wheel a bit busy with buttons, but not overwhelmingly complicated. Would like Rain sensing wipers. For manual mode, I would prefer shift gate instead of paddle shifters. But I am nit-picking.