2010 Acura TL 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - Too many rattles

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Review

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Too many rattles
By luisja2000 on

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2010 TL SHAWD & what I can say at this point it's to stay away from it. The car has been in the shop for over 45 days because a noise coming from the right and left pillards. It appears it is an structural problem and after having a factory rep in town they decided not to do anything about it. The service manager told me they started having more cars coming in with the same problem and they do not have a clue have to fix it, they were using mine as a platform for future repairs. Buy something else until Acura addresses this if they do because this could affect the integrity of the car in case of an accident plus the noise it is so annoying that you won't enjoy your ride at all.

Favorite Features

Handling, style.

Suggested Improvements

Build quality, this car has rattles everywhere.
By aa21
on 01/15/12 17:09 PM (PST)

Hey, I have a 2010 Acura TL w/Tech and I have same exact issue! Both pillar, especially the driver side rattles and cracks all the time. I had an Acura rep come out and he was nothing but rude, disrespectful and full of lies. They ignored the issue and didn't want to attemp to fix it. Did you ever get it fixed?