2010 Acura TL Consumer Review: Sticks To The Road

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Sticks To The Road
By Anthony on

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

You know "they" are not kidding when they say Honda makes the best manual transmission stick and clutch. I've almost intentionally tried to stall, but the stick shift seems to be idiot proof. The hill start assist system takes getting used to and I wish there was a way to turn it off. is there? I'm still in my break-in period, but I've floored the gas pedal of my TL by accident (wink wink) while on the highway and WOW! I've also cornered hard when driving the twisty roads up here in Philly and the sh-awd and sticky tires really does keep the car on the road. More stable than the Subaru I traded in. Imagine that.

averaging 21 MPG. WOW!! ok, I LOVE Sirius/XM radio. I wish I jumped on the satellite radio bandwagon earlier. I also love that the Nav system updates via satellite instead of via DVD. the manual transmission is almost perfect. Back up camera is pretty cool and get the 19" rims, trust me.

enable system to play iPod podcasts. for some reason, it can't seem to access them in my iPod. enable real time fuel economy. Instead, it provides avg fuel economy for your current tank of gas. there needs to be a better solution for these tiny side mirrors. the grille isn't THAT bad in person.