2010 Acura TL Consumer Review: Really fun But.....

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Really fun But.....
By kev001 on

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Driven SH-AWD TL now for 2 years. The car is awesome if you have for the right purpose; this is a sports car not a cruiser. It gets horrible mpg and really crashes on speed bumps. I highly recommend using sport mode and paddle shifters to complete the sporting feel. The engine signature and agility of this car is really impressive. Again, I love the car but am now wanting a more comfortable car to ride in as my daily commute has gotten longer with the new job. Also the road noise at highway speeds is so loud, I can't use my Bluetooth.

Sportiness and agility. Other cars may beat me in a drag race, but not many can beat me where there are curves involved. Technology is top notch, cabin is made with great quality materials.

Really loud at highway speeds. Seats are really low to the ground. Sport suspension is indeed sporty, car crashes on speed bumps and you feel every imperfection on the driving surface.