2010 Acura TL Consumer Review: Glad to Be Back in an Acura

2010 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Review

Glad to Be Back in an Acura
By louisvillefounder on

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 1986, I jumped on board and bought the first ever Acura Integra. Three years later and 110,000 miles, I replaced it for a "family car" Honda Accord. The last 15 years I have owned three Toyota Camry's - all six cylinder. All performed flawlessly, but were vanilla and boring. I couldn't be happier to be back in an Acura TL. My 2010 handles incredibly. The paddle shifters operate in two different modes and add fun to the driving experience. When the 2009 body style was introduced, I hated. Now, I could not love it more. It truly has an aggressive don't mess with me look, which fits its driving personality. It is a unique design that I hope Acura continues to build on. I love this car!

Favorite Features

Outstanding Blue Tooth Phone. iPod USB interface and recharging. Paddle Shifters. Memory Seats. Color (Polished Metal) Interior Color (Taupe Leather). Fold down rear headrests. Auto up down Driver's and Front Passenger's windows.

Suggested Improvements

Push Button Start should be standard on the base model. iPod Interface Screen should be in color and more detailed. We should not have to buy the tech package for either of these two basic features.