Best car for around $40,000!!!
By W1980 on
2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I have had the 2010 TL SH-AWD with Tech for a couple of months now and I love it! It is powerful yet refined and quiet, and truly a blast to drive! The sound system is amazing - the only comparable system at this price point is the Audi B&O system. The interior is beautiful - luxuriously soft leather everywhere and a very user friendly console. Gas mileage is pretty good for a 300+ hp car with AWD - considering that I have only had 2200 miles so far and it's already giving me 21mpg on average (50/50 local and short distance freeway driving), it's already exceeding its stated gas mileage on the EPA sticker and it is still getting better! I also like how striking and unique it looks.
Favorite Features
The ELS sound system. SH-AWD makes it amazing around the corners. The Milano leather in umber color is gorgeous! Passing power on the freeway. Whisper quiet cabin. The standard 18" 5 spoke rims on SH-AWD are beautifully sporty. Smart key is great and handy. Stunning looks that are not ubiquitous.
Suggested Improvements
I have had some rattles and vibration issues that the dealer took care of. Fold-down rear seats. The ride may be a little bit too harsh for some. Rain-sensing wipers. Daytime running lights with LED rather than halogen. Larger rear trunk with larger opening.