Acura - Loaded with Features
By Mikey B on
2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second Acura - I previously drove a 2003 CL-Type S. The new 2010 TL SH-AWD is far superior in handling with the AWD and with the Tech package has the most technology of any car I've driven. The ride and fuel economy suffer a bit with the AWD but this car really handles. This car has more entertainment choices than one can possibly use. The XM radio and the iPod connection are the ones I use most as my iPod allows me to take my entire music collection on the road with me and XM radio comes in handy when I want to listen to something that is not in my collection.
Favorite Features
Comfortable interior, many entertainment options, AWD handling and control, engine sounds, strong brakes, smooth transmission, clean profile.
Suggested Improvements
Regular fuel, headlight washers (have them standard in Canada, why not in the US???), HID lights on high as well as low beam, better iPod control software (scrolling through long song or artist lists is cumbersome compared to the standard iPod controls), heads up display for driver, revise the nose.