2010 Acura TL Consumer Review: Absolute GEM

2010 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Review

Absolute GEM
By lji1 on

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the TL SH-AWD 6spd a week ago from a dealership 800 miles away and drove the car back home. The ride quality was very compliant (I'm coming from a Lexus) and not jarring. Initial assessment of build quality seems to be excellent. I averaged 27 mpg (~70 mph) on the trip back home which is better than the 25 mpg hwy rating (3.7L V6). I got the silver which blends in the "beak" pretty well. The car looks much nicer in person. With the incentives for the 2010 TL, this car definitely should be given a thorough look over. All kinds of gadgetry and Acura reliability led me to my purchase. I also considered the G37 and the Lexus GS350, but felt the Acura delivered the most bang for the buck.

Favorite Features

ELS Audio System (440 Watts), Bluetooth Audio, buttery smooth shifter, Interior build quality, Interior space for a family of 4. Able to use navigation system while in motion (thank you Acura!!), amazing how the SH-AWD system changes this car even in a warmer climate). Hands down the best navi!!

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth quality when on phone (somewhat of a let down). In addition to showing time left to destination, there should also be an "arrival time" option. Design the "beak" so it blends in better with other colors of the car.