Used 2010 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura Tl - Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Crisp, Modern Luxury Experience
By JLGOLDEN

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After comparing several vehicles at the $39K price cap, I determined the TL was the best pick for me. I see too many identical Infiniti G37s around town, strike. Lincoln MKZ & MKS still feel a half-step behind in their luxury effort, strike. Lexus ES feels too mature and the IS is too cute, strike. Not only is the Acura car stunning to look at, but the interior craftsmanship, powertain performance, and tech features give me the impression of solid modern luxury. Interior ergonomics are a near perfect fit for my 5'5" self.

Favorite Features

Overall distinctive style, driving position, craftsmanship and interior materials, backup camera, the "ELS surround sound" audio system will give you goose bumps, seat comfort, keyless entry & ignition.

Suggested Improvements

No complaints.

A Ton for the Money
By Mike

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Live in CT and drive to NY daily totaling 33,000 miles a year. As such I buy a new car every three years and I limit it to AWD. I've had a BMW 3, Mercedes c and most recently a Cadillac cts. All nice cars. Just bought the tl w sh awd, tech, under body spoilers and sport grill all less than $40k. 5k less than the cts was 3 years ago. Tl looks great standing still and at speed. Drives like it's on rails and the tech inside is awesome!

Favorite Features

Sport seats, bluetooth, sound system, all the tech and how it drives.....is there more?

Suggested Improvements

MPG is average so far but acceptable.

5K Miles and never looked back! A JOY!
By RSL

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

With 5 months and 5K miles under my belt, the car is everything you come expect from Acura. A trip to Las Vegas yielded 24.6 MPG! This car maneuvered its way around a bad traffic accident happening right before my eyes thanks to superb handling. A work of art in the design department that grows on you the more you look at it and all the technology one would love to have and needs to have! 5 Star safety rating and super Acura service that adds up to a car I have come to love to drive!

Favorite Features

I am one who memorized all the voice commands and that works fantastic. A sound system that is worthy of playing smooth Jazz or Classical music. Seats that do what they are suppose to do with a sports sedan, and a 305 HP engine that gets me around some crazy drivers on the freeway of Southern Calif.

Suggested Improvements

We all want just a little bit more features and comfort, but that will come in 2011 or 2012 as it always does as the model years move on, but this is a car I will enjoy for the next 5 plus years!

Awesome All-Around - AAA!
By zooly

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Very fun car to drive - was looking at the Audi S4, as well. But with all the options that I liked, was pushing $60K. With the rebates & 1.9% financing, car was over $20K less! Tech package, AWD, HD, just awesome. My only complaint are the seats for now - they are very soft (Milano, I believe), but the sides are too tight around the sides of my back. Starting to break in -- hopefully that will be ok. If driven normally, can avg 32-35 mpg on the hwy!

Favorite Features

Tech Pkg, AWD, 12 GB HD.

Suggested Improvements

Cooled Vented Seats.

Great car and value
By John Voorhees

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I took my new TL for a 800 mile road trip right after the purchase. What a car. The handling was wonderful and the feel of luxury was all about the cabin. The electronic were easy to learn and I used them all on the trip. My 2006 TL was a nice car, but this one is a dream. Besides being a great sport type luxury sedan, this is a real value.

Favorite Features

Handling and road feel

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage