2010 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
One of The Best
By train55 on 05/11/10 07:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The Acura SH-AWD TL is one of the best cars I have ever driven. The six speed manual is pure driving enjoyment. This car gives you a great feel of the road without being overly harsh with its ride.

Love it!
By allegro on 05/09/10 13:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package, HPT (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My last car was a C70 from Volvo, prior to that a Boxster-S. This drives more like the Boxster, only with room for friends.

Sticks To The Road
By Anthony on 05/08/10 06:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

You know "they" are not kidding when they say Honda makes the best manual transmission stick and clutch. I've almost intentionally tried to stall, but the stick shift seems to be idiot proof. The hill start assist system takes getting used to and I wish there was a way to turn it off. is there? I'm still in my break-in period, but I've floored the gas pedal of my TL by accident (wink wink) while on the highway and WOW! I've also cornered hard when driving the twisty roads up here in Philly and the sh-awd and sticky tires really does keep the car on the road. More stable than the Subaru I traded in. Imagine that.

Best Performance car for the Money
By Rich Balliet on 05/03/10 11:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best performance car & most beautiful of the all Honda Products made. My Black on Black TL is so pretty and unique. The engine is more powerful, freer and higher revving than any Acura/Honda I have driven. The brakes are neither too heavy nor too light, I have never felt fade (Seldom hear ABS!) and have a very smooth feel. The car corners absolutely flat (on rails)& the steering is perfectly weighted at any speed. The TL 6MT also has equal or better performance than cars costing thousands more (e.g.; Lexus E350, Inf G37x and M-Class, Audi A4, BMW Series 3 and 5, MB C300 and similar 4Matics, Ford Taurus SHO. This is also the quietest “Honda Product” I have owned (MDX, Pilot).

My New TL
By Deputydog35 on 05/03/10 10:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First impression... Wow! This car is much nicer then my 03 TL Types S. The only thing I miss is the quickness of my Types S. This car is quick don't get me wrong but it's not a Type S. Wish they kept the option!!! This car has tons of gadgets! I purchased the TL w/Tech in Mayan Bronze with only 2 miles on it! Love the color. I called 6 dealerships before I found this color! Acura is right, this car is fun to drive and very luxury's with a lot of room. My 2 yr old and 4 yr old have lots of room in the back! Just wish they could watch DVDs off the front monitor!

Easy entry level choice
By Rx4Rex on 05/01/10 01:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I decided to upgrade my commuter with an entry level luxury sedan eliminating several options immediately because I was still concerned about reliability. If I'm paying more to get more, more must include reliability - Scratch off the German wonders. I drove the TL and G37 sedan & coupe (Didn't care for baby Lexus). The TL with the Tech package exceeded all of my expectations and was clearly the superior car. It had all the features of the G37 but with much more room inside. Even my wife preferred the more masculine/sporty exterior of the TL. The shifting was also much smoother. I had to do some emergency braking and it was rock steady just like the handling. I love commuting now.

Love this Ride
By dnmlaw on 04/23/10 14:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second TL (my other one is a 2006), and this one is even better, which is saying a lot. The SH-AWD is amazing and I appreciated the added hp. I compared it with Audi, Lexus, BMW, and MB. I have no regrets with my choice and feel that I have gotten great value for my money. While the exterior styling is controversial, I appreciate that it does not look like everything else, and my wife thinks it is great looking.

leak that cant be fixed
By lemon on 04/23/10 13:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package, HPT (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Car has leaked water from day 1 into trunk. After 5 times in shop and no correction. I am filing a lemon law.Only leaks when car is parked on a upgrade. leak is severe. Hoping that honda tries to make it right

I'm in love with my car
By Nicole on 04/22/10 08:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 2010 Acura TL. I purchased the 3.5 V6 with technology package in white pearl. The car drives smooth, has quick acceleration and it looks amazing!!! Buy this car, you won't be disappointed.

Love This Car!
By jimmyt_2 on 04/18/10 12:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd TL (2005). Had this car for 7 weeks & 2500 miles. I love everything about it except the grill, but everything else is so perfect I don't notice the grill any longer. This car is a beast. Performance and handling are amazing. The car accelerates so well without getting hard into the gas, it feels like a turbo kicks in at about 40mph and launches you to 60. The SH-AWD is really fun once you figure out how to use it (when to accelerate during a turn, etc.). The car corners like it's on rails. It was too easy to chirp the tire in my '05 if I accelerated from a stop. Not this car. Can't wait to try it in the show.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TL Sedan in VA is:

$126 per month*