Used 2010 Acura TL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura Tl - Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Most Helpful|
Better with age
By bmorekid

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package, 18 Inch Wheels (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2010 Acura TL with 83,000 miles. Bought it two years old and was immediately impressed with the interior design, a work of art! There aren't but a few 2015 sedans that can compete with design of the 2010 TL. I would complements on its looks even when the car was really dirty? Powerful engine that will snap your neck if you give it too much gas. Negatives: the jerkiness and vibrations of the automatic transmission when it downshifts; problematic Bluetooth audio and no detailed audio display screen when using Bluetooth.

Favorite Features

Powerful motor, interior design.

Suggested Improvements

Refine transmission to lessen jerking motion when downshifting; more user friendly Bluetooth compatibility for phone and audio

Rattles, rattles, and Rattles!
By aa21

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package, 18 Inch Wheels (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2010 Acura TL w/Tech brand new and only 100 miles into it, the pillar by the driver side begins to rattle/crack! The car was given back to the dealer 7 times and it was never fixed. Acura sent out one of their "experts" who was nothing but a disrespectful, arrogant liar to help fix the issue. He ignored the issue and even told Autowest Acura located Santa Clara, CA to not look into it. Horrible experience! Customer service definitely does not exist in Acura from corporate to dealership apparently.. I wish I would have purchased the BMW 3 series or the Infinite G. The main problem is the quality of this car and Acura's client service. Horrible, stay away!

Favorite Features

- navi - interior design - sport mode

Suggested Improvements

- build cars with quality ACURA! - steering

Love it!
By Love it!

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car last week. I have owned MBenz and BMW, but this car drives and rides better. It is the most comfortable seating ever. There is, however, too much technology for me. I'm too old for some of this stuff. It's a great car. I'm still getting used to the styling, though.

Favorite Features

comfortable seating, zippy engine

Too many rattles
By luisja2000

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2010 TL SHAWD & what I can say at this point it's to stay away from it. The car has been in the shop for over 45 days because a noise coming from the right and left pillards. It appears it is an structural problem and after having a factory rep in town they decided not to do anything about it. The service manager told me they started having more cars coming in with the same problem and they do not have a clue have to fix it, they were using mine as a platform for future repairs. Buy something else until Acura addresses this if they do because this could affect the integrity of the car in case of an accident plus the noise it is so annoying that you won't enjoy your ride at all.

Favorite Features

Handling, style.

Suggested Improvements

Build quality, this car has rattles everywhere.

bad experience with this car
By phan

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 months ago, I was so disappoint,after a month the engine soound so lound and 7 weeks later the oil lead from the engine .they have to replace the transmission.I would never buy this car again.this is my first acura.I been drived BMW for 12 year.I can not wait to get back to my 535 bmw.