2010 Acura TL 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - 5K Miles and never looked

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Review

SH-AWD Sedan (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

5K Miles and never looked back! A JOY!
By RSL on

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

With 5 months and 5K miles under my belt, the car is everything you come expect from Acura. A trip to Las Vegas yielded 24.6 MPG! This car maneuvered its way around a bad traffic accident happening right before my eyes thanks to superb handling. A work of art in the design department that grows on you the more you look at it and all the technology one would love to have and needs to have! 5 Star safety rating and super Acura service that adds up to a car I have come to love to drive!

Favorite Features

I am one who memorized all the voice commands and that works fantastic. A sound system that is worthy of playing smooth Jazz or Classical music. Seats that do what they are suppose to do with a sports sedan, and a 305 HP engine that gets me around some crazy drivers on the freeway of Southern Calif.

Suggested Improvements

We all want just a little bit more features and comfort, but that will come in 2011 or 2012 as it always does as the model years move on, but this is a car I will enjoy for the next 5 plus years!