2010 Acura TL Consumer Reviews 11

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific TL model:
2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Tec
By Joe Spagna on 11/20/09 13:27 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Car is awesome so far. The Technology Package is incredible. Has all the bells & whistles. I bought winter rims & tires for it and I bet it will be a tank in the snow.

Surprisingly Refreshing!!!
By Jeff Bradshaw on 10/20/09 20:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I just came off lease of 2005 RL. I loved that car. The TL is actually more fun to drive. People are always commenting on the car now. I have the diamond white awd. The telematics are perfect. Acura built up from the RL's systems. Magnificent acceleration. Best Buy vs BMW and the Merc. About a 20k difference.

Why Buy German for More?
By Black Ac on 10/06/09 22:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this car for 2 days and it is amazing. The 6 speed manual trans is a beast. It came down to this car and BMW 550xi and I got more for $24500 less. This car surprises me every time I drive it. Very comfortable, luxurious and super fast. I recommend this car 100%.

From Bottom of My List...to my Driveway!
By NewAcuraFan on 10/04/09 22:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Drove the 2010 SH-AWD w/Tech and when I hit the accelerator it took my breath away. I haven't had a reaction like that to a car since driving a 1996 300ZX Twin Turbo. The car is stunning in person (ignore the editors that think it's ugly). The pics don't do it justice. You have to see it, feel it, to understand this car. Just go drive one...but leave your checkbook at home unless you are ready to buy!

Best Car of the Year!
By dryworks on 09/19/09 18:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Exterior- Non-Generic. Unlike most cars on the market that all look the same, its edgy look and smooth lines are sure to last a decade (forget about what critics says, it's not ugly). Interior- from the moment you sit in, the cock pit, dash board, wraps around you like it's a perfect fit! High quality material. Technology - Voice act. SUPURB AUDIO SYSTEM, HDD, SH- AWD, IPOD, 8" VGA NAVI Screen, live weather, traffic, zagat, shift pad...etc, it has one of the easiest navigation systems on the market. The handling is incredible, and it has one of the most silenced cabin in the Acura line up. This car is a Sexy, Fun, Tech-junkie, and sporty. It is THE CAR to get if you are looking for a Luxury Sport Sedan.