Used 2010 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 110 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Great Car but
By KC

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third review. Now I have over 10k miles. I'm always on the road as always and i love driving this car. Sound system is awesome. I wish I was able to watch DVD on navigation screen when I'm sitting somewhere, like other cars do. One problem I have right now. My Third gear. sometimes when I shift into third gear, it feels like it has shifted into third, but when I tried to release the clutch, it makes grinding noise, like the gears have not engaged and the shifter comes back to neutral. Does this happen to others? I wonder. Besides this, I love this car.

Everything.

Improvements on MPG would be great. maybe, smaller engine with supercharger or turbo.

Best Kept Secret
By kazh

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Great car packaged with all the options you could possibly need. The handling and overall dynamics of this car is just fantastic. My previous car was an S2000 and I was feeling sad about moving on. However, as a daily commuter car, this is a fantastic combination of comfort, fun and sports. I opted to get the full body-kit and optional 19" diamond cut wheels (not the HPT). The 19" adds to the sports dynamics another notch. This is one of the best kept secrets in the market today. With the current incentives making the TL a hands-down winner and best value sport sedan.

Interior, handling and technology.

Rain senor wipers (doesn't rain much in East Bay, CA but for some other states it would be very handy), 6 speed auto would complete the package. On my wife's MDX, we changed from the 2008-5A to the 2010-6A and we found that the drive was much smoother and was easier to get the power down smoothly.

Sporty ride & look with luxury comfort
By JParn

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

TL is the perfect car for my tastes - sporty, great ride/handling, but all the luxury and creature comforts. I couldn't be happier with it. It's a luxury car with sports car feel and look.

Everything I'd hoped for and more
By James

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Own and love a BMW Z4 and was preparing to buy a 535XI until I drove this car. Pulls well in all six gears, and close ratio shifting is smoother than any car I've ever driven. (reminiscent of a previously owned 1995 NSX). Technology is easy to use and impressive. All wheel drive makes the car feel as if it's on rails on sweeping freeway on-ramps. An absolute blast to drive.

6M, 305 HP, tech pkg, 19" wheels

with all the features and technology,can't believe it offers no automatic wipers. Opportunity for improved 20 MPG would be helpful

"Shaken and Stirred Up"
By Brewster

2010 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Two rules you should always follow! 1) Always test drive The Exact car you are going to buy and 2) Don't believe the salesman when he tells you that they are all the same. My 2010 Acura TL has experienced severe vibration since new which is felt at highway speeds throughout the entire cabin and through the steering wheel. Initially dismissed and finally admitted to, they are calling in an engineer since their mechanic(s) can't figure it out. The car has allegedly been through rotors, tire/rim changes and half- shafts. I couldn't be any more disappointed than I am with the vehicle and Acura's response.I would not recommend this car to anyone without test driving at highway speeds at length...

Styling (interior and exterior)

Fix highway speed vibration, pathetic for a $35,000 vehicle!