2010 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Excellent
By waltercmarsh on 02/07/11 14:46 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Acura TL about 1 year ago. I did the auto research on Edmunds and test drove similar cars from other manufacturers (BMW, Infinity, Audi, Mercedes, etc.). Not only did I find the Acura TL to be the most fun to drive (the Infinity was a close second) but the price made it by far the best deal. I have not been disappointed. The car drives great - it is a pleasure. I recommend it highly.

I'M IN LOVE!
By I'M IN LOVE! on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never ever been in love with a car before this one. It's just beautiful inside and out. Love it's controversial looks, high tech interior and smooth, fast ride. I just love it.

So Far So Good- Blown Away is more like
By True Believer on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Man. This car is fantastic! I love the awkwardly beautiful looks on the exterior and the well laid out interior. I cross-shopped several cars in the luxury and near luxury segment and the Acura TL came out on top easily. For the price you get so many things standard, including leather seats, Ipod connectivity, Hands Free Link, Garage Door Link, Heated front seats to name a few things. All this in the base model. And the car drives like a dream. Very responsive in day to day driving. Just a great car all around.

Very Nice Car for the Money
By Daily Commuter on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. The styling is great. I'm probably one of the few who loves the grille. It makes the car standout. It drives like a dream. I have not had any problems so far with the fit and finish. No rattles or squeaks. So far so good.

1st Acura
By 1st Acura on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's a compelling blend of acceleration, sporty drive, comfort, quiet, and packed with features. I considered the BMW 3 series and an Infiniti G35, but the back seats looked like it was made for small children and I was concerned about reliability. For the price and value it was an easy decision taking home the Acura TL.

Good Experience
By New Owner on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Thecar is exceptional in its handling and performance. Best car on the market for the price and the lease options are sensational.

Sporty ride & look with luxury comfort
By JParn on 07/18/10 16:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

TL is the perfect car for my tastes - sporty, great ride/handling, but all the luxury and creature comforts. I couldn't be happier with it. It's a luxury car with sports car feel and look.

"Shaken and Stirred Up"
By Brewster on 06/28/10 18:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Two rules you should always follow! 1) Always test drive The Exact car you are going to buy and 2) Don't believe the salesman when he tells you that they are all the same. My 2010 Acura TL has experienced severe vibration since new which is felt at highway speeds throughout the entire cabin and through the steering wheel. Initially dismissed and finally admitted to, they are calling in an engineer since their mechanic(s) can't figure it out. The car has allegedly been through rotors, tire/rim changes and half- shafts. I couldn't be any more disappointed than I am with the vehicle and Acura's response.I would not recommend this car to anyone without test driving at highway speeds at length...

Driven by Reason - It's a $teal @ $30K
By JCinDC on 06/06/10 05:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wasn't even interested in this car. Coming from Infi G35 and Saab 9-3, I was looking for a fresh look, tracking the new Volvo S60/Buick Regal GS due out in summer. Then started fooling around internet and along came a deal at 20% off MSRP plus 0.9% financing. Went with base model as ride is noticeably smoother without appreciable overall performance trade, and I simply won't go north in price given the 280 hp/256 lb-ft under the hood. Just logged 1100+ miles over 2 long road trips; avg 28 mpg hwy at speeds way above appropriate. The car is excellent to drive and I do not find "numb steering" nor "torque steer" as some reviewers opine. TIP: skip the Tech Pack; base radio inks 6 CD changer.

Glad to Be Back in an Acura
By louisvillefounder on 05/19/10 20:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 1986, I jumped on board and bought the first ever Acura Integra. Three years later and 110,000 miles, I replaced it for a "family car" Honda Accord. The last 15 years I have owned three Toyota Camry's - all six cylinder. All performed flawlessly, but were vanilla and boring. I couldn't be happier to be back in an Acura TL. My 2010 handles incredibly. The paddle shifters operate in two different modes and add fun to the driving experience. When the 2009 body style was introduced, I hated. Now, I could not love it more. It truly has an aggressive don't mess with me look, which fits its driving personality. It is a unique design that I hope Acura continues to build on. I love this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TL Sedan in VA is:

$126 per month*