Used 2010 Acura TL Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura Tl - Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Excellent
By waltercmarsh

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Acura TL about 1 year ago. I did the auto research on Edmunds and test drove similar cars from other manufacturers (BMW, Infinity, Audi, Mercedes, etc.). Not only did I find the Acura TL to be the most fun to drive (the Infinity was a close second) but the price made it by far the best deal. I have not been disappointed. The car drives great - it is a pleasure. I recommend it highly.

Favorite Features

It is quick and quite fast; handles like a dream around town and on the road; has a marvelous sound system; has very nice amenities (I love the tinted mirrors, the bluetooth, heated seats, etc,); is very comfortable; and I suppose above all it just seems to fit.

Suggested Improvements

6 speed. This car needs another gear for highway speeds.

I'M IN LOVE!
By I'M IN LOVE!

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never ever been in love with a car before this one. It's just beautiful inside and out. Love it's controversial looks, high tech interior and smooth, fast ride. I just love it.

Favorite Features

All the little perks in the base model, the ipod integration, heated seats, sound system, acceleration, steering, you name it.

Suggested Improvements

none that i can think of.

So Far So Good- Blown Away is more like
By True Believer

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Man. This car is fantastic! I love the awkwardly beautiful looks on the exterior and the well laid out interior. I cross-shopped several cars in the luxury and near luxury segment and the Acura TL came out on top easily. For the price you get so many things standard, including leather seats, Ipod connectivity, Hands Free Link, Garage Door Link, Heated front seats to name a few things. All this in the base model. And the car drives like a dream. Very responsive in day to day driving. Just a great car all around.

Favorite Features

Hands Free Link, Steering, Ipod/Usb connection, Garage Door opener, heated seats, memory seats.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing I can think of yet.

Very Nice Car for the Money
By Daily Commuter

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. The styling is great. I'm probably one of the few who loves the grille. It makes the car standout. It drives like a dream. I have not had any problems so far with the fit and finish. No rattles or squeaks. So far so good.

Favorite Features

Base Model- Six cd player, Handsfree Link, comfortable sports seats, usb for iphone, The looks

Suggested Improvements

fuel consumption

1st Acura
By 1st Acura

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's a compelling blend of acceleration, sporty drive, comfort, quiet, and packed with features. I considered the BMW 3 series and an Infiniti G35, but the back seats looked like it was made for small children and I was concerned about reliability. For the price and value it was an easy decision taking home the Acura TL.

Favorite Features

Rear view mirror automatically adjusting when I go into reverse.

Suggested Improvements

Glove box is tiny.