Used 2010 Acura TL Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Love my car
By Becky74

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this used - it was 5 years old with 50,000 miles and one owner and I got lucky because she took such good care of it that it was like buying a new car - it even smells new. I love everything about it, especially since my prior car was a Prius - this is much "zippier" :-) As one other reviewer said, the only annoying things are somewhat rough downshifting and no detailed info on the Bluetooth - all you see is a tiny number in the odometer area. But it is a 6 year old car with 6 year old technology, so I guess that's to be expected. Other drawback is the gas mileage (I average about 22 mpg overall) and the need for premium unleaded - but I knew this going into the purchase.

Excellent
By waltercmarsh

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Acura TL about 1 year ago.
I did the auto research on Edmunds and test drove similar cars from other manufacturers (BMW, Infinity, Audi, Mercedes, etc.).
Not only did I find the Acura TL to be the most fun to drive (the Infinity was a close second) but the price made it by far the best deal.

I have not been disappointed.
The car drives great - it is a pleasure.
I recommend it highly.

It is quick and quite fast; handles like a dream around town and on the road; has a marvelous sound system; has very nice amenities (I love the tinted mirrors, the bluetooth, heated seats, etc,); is very comfortable; and I suppose above all it just seems to fit.

6 speed. This car needs another gear for highway speeds.

I'M IN LOVE!
By I'M IN LOVE!

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never ever been in love with a car before this one. It's just beautiful inside and out. Love it's controversial looks, high tech interior and smooth, fast ride. I just love it.

All the little perks in the base model, the ipod integration, heated seats, sound system, acceleration, steering, you name it.

none that i can think of.

So Far So Good- Blown Away is more like
By True Believer

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Man. This car is fantastic! I love the awkwardly beautiful looks on the exterior and the well laid out interior. I cross-shopped several cars in the luxury and near luxury segment and the Acura TL came out on top easily. For the price you get so many things standard, including leather seats, Ipod connectivity, Hands Free Link, Garage Door Link, Heated front seats to name a few things. All this in the base model. And the car drives like a dream. Very responsive in day to day driving. Just a great car all around.

Hands Free Link, Steering, Ipod/Usb connection, Garage Door opener, heated seats, memory seats.

Nothing I can think of yet.

Very Nice Car for the Money
By Daily Commuter

2010 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. The styling is great. I'm probably one of the few who loves the grille. It makes the car standout. It drives like a dream. I have not had any problems so far with the fit and finish. No rattles or squeaks. So far so good.

Base Model- Six cd player, Handsfree Link, comfortable sports seats, usb for iphone, The looks

fuel consumption