2009 Acura TL 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Tech Package Consumer Review - Pleasantly Surprised...

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Tech Package)

Pleasantly Surprised...
By sexynavy on

2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Tech Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First, I must admit this car is nice and fun to drive. I was looking for something comparable to my '06 525i and struggled with the decision to trade it. But after owning the TL for over a month & a half, the trade was well worth it. I'm a big techy person and having all the features that the TL comes with was like putting a kid in a candy store. My 525i didn't even have a quarter of those features & to get them would've cost thousands. I was also concerned about the speed between RWD & FWD. But the TL has proved itself to be just as good in that area. Also, I believe the TL has the reliability that I've been looking for...which I didn't have with the 525i.

Favorite Features

Tech pkg (HDD, Bluetooth Audio, Voice Commands, Nav, Paddle Shifters, Keyless Entry/Ignition...I mean the list goes on & on.), Sleek exterior design, Comfortable interior, Smooth ride, Luxury feel with an affordable price tag. The more I drive it, the more I love it.

Suggested Improvements

Push button rain sensor wipers, power tilt adjustment for steering wheel, 6 speed automatic