New TL owner
By Zman on
2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Tech Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
My last three cars now have been Acuras, an 04TL and a 06RL. I've been waiting for the 09 all summer. The wait was well worth it. Having driven the SHAWD RL, I wish I didn't have to sacrifice that option for the tech package but I wanted the audio upgrade more. I am very happy. The car handles great with a nice feel for the road. Plenty of power with a luxury interior. The audio and nav system is great. Big improvement over the 06RL.This car is really a cross between the TL and RL. I realize there are many choices out there for $40K. But for my money the 09 TL Tech fills my needs quite well. One more thing, just get in it and drive. Don't worry about all the tech stuff, settings, etc., figure out later.
Favorite Features
Audio/Tech system. Just getting used to iPod thing so I miss the 6 CD changer. 5.1 audio is awesome. Weather updates incredible. Back/up camera, wow. I'm driving home backwards from work next week. Seats are very supportive and comfortable. Plenty of interior room. This car is a head turner.
Suggested Improvements
Add a CD changer, nicer wheels along with vented seats of course.