2009 Acura TL 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Tech Package Consumer Review - I've seen the future

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

I've seen the future
By compewterbleu on

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Tech Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This car is one "Sexy Beast." Test drove both models several times. Previous 2001 CL owner and I have always loved Acura's (Honda's) approach, luxury from a different angle keeping performance, reliability, and quality in the mix. Performance is in the hand of the driver for the most part...I haven't notice a lag in acceleration nor any weird steering problems. Solid. Paying more doesn't equate to better. BMW's and Audi's and such still have folks fooled(along with media such as MT). I love the design for its daring non-cookie cutter non-euro ultra technical look. I'm a design engineer so the art-functionality looks appeal to me and evidently to the ladies, they swoon over it daily.

Favorite Features

SH-AWD with 300+ horses. ELS Audio system, Navigation system, safety features. The leather is gorgeous. So is the exterior design.

Suggested Improvements

Rain Sensing Wipers, accident avoidance sensors, blind spot system. Better tires offered. Increase MPG and decrease use if premium fuel...heck make a hybrid!