2009 Acura TL Consumer Review: Holy Cow!!!

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Holy Cow!!!
By autofanatic on

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package and Summer Tires 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first car I've ever driven that really handles like it's on rails!! The SH-AWD system is amazing, and after driving it back to back against the 335i and G37, there's simply no comparison. While the other two might be a little quicker in a straight line, they can't match the handling of this car. Plus, their interiors looked really cheap compared to how luxurious the TL is, and both felt really cramped. Concerning all the comments about the exterior, I have to admit I wasn't sure about it at first. But the more I look at the car the more I love it. I've never had a vehicle that turns so many heads. I had two guys in their 20's compliment the car saying it was "tight"!

Engine power/SH-AWD, exterior (turns heads!), real-time traffic and weather, radar map, USB/iPod connection and the beautiful interior. I have two friends that drive a 335i and 545i and they couldn't get over how beautiful the interior is. They almost lost it when they saw the Doppler radar map.