BEST IN CLASS
By TK on
2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Tech Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I owned a 1999 Acura TL with Navi and drove that for 120,000 miles. It was a very good car. 10 years later, Acura does it again. I had to get used to the front and rear end of the car, but after a couple of weeks I love the design changes. If you put any other car next to it, other cars just look dated. The standard wheels that come with the car are my biggest complaint. This car really deserves the upgraded wheels which cost me an extra 2500 dollars. I got the ones that are two tone. There are way too many advanced features that I wont list all of them. Go to your Acura dealership and check out the tech package. It simply blows away anything else out there. I am very happy.
Favorite Features
Tech package features, more specifically I love the new audio set up and NAV system, side profile and unique look and POWER
Suggested Improvements
Basic wheels on non SHAWD models belong on a Honda Accord and not a 40K luxury sport sedan. Acura, stop being stupid and give us the premium wheels and charge us $1000 more. We are willing to pay for it.