2009 Acura TL Consumer Review: A Great Performance Sedan for

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

SH-AWD w/Technology Package and Summer Tires Sedan (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

A Great Performance Sedan for the Money
By New To Acura on

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package and Summer Tires 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 Mercedes E500 4Matic and was looking for a car that had the same size engine and same size interior. Have had the TL SH AWD HPT for over a month and this car does not disappoint. The handling is unbelievable and the power/acceleration is very good. Drove the G37x and the CTS 4 and the TL was just a better car for the money. The ride can be a little stiff and you can feel the bumps on a rough road which is why I gave a rating of 8 for comfort. Overall, though, the ride is good and the cabin is very quiet. Also, the tech package is a must. Easy to use and I use the real time weather a lot more than I thought I would. And I like the front/back design. It is edgy/different.

Technology package; handling; paddle shifters; sound quality of the stereo system (I find myself not wanting to get out of the car); gas mileage is surprisingly better than I thought it would be; interior quality (just feels/looks luxurious); seats--they just hug your body; engine power/acceleration.

Like a lot of other reviewers, I wish the TL had rain sensing wipers; power telescopic steering wheel; more ambient lighting in the interior; a little bit less of a stiff ride.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review