2009 Acura TL 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Tech Package Consumer Review - 2009 TL with SH-AWD

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

2009 TL with SH-AWD
By MikeATL on

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Tech Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

My first TL and I now understand all the hype surrounding Acura engineering. The attention to details, the technology, superior handling in snow and ice conditions, and respectable performance for a luxury sports sedan. Looked at Mercedes, BMW and Caddy... no contest!! I really enjoy all the conveniences and I am quickly getting a handle on the voice activated command system. Keyless start is a really is a nice feature as well. Paddle shifters really makes it feel like a performance vehicle. The safety features are second to none, meeting 2010 standards today!

Favorite Features

Build quality and long list of standard equipment. Safety features. Quietness and sound system. Finally a comfortable driving position for my 6'3" frame! Engine smoothness and responsiveness. Ride smoothness.

Suggested Improvements

So where is the sunglass holder?? Also ride quality is a bit too firm on rough roads. Minor problems, but it might just complete a near perfect car.