2009 Acura TL Consumer Review: 2009 TL-tech

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Review

2009 TL-tech
By JeffXP on

2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Tech Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As soon as you start to initiate a corner the suspension grabs the road feeling even more secure; I don't know how they accomplished this and I wish I had a picture to show you the linkage near the rear tires. There's days I like to slumber home and the new TL coddles you home. Put the gear shifter into sport mode using the paddle shifters and the suspension seems to tighten up (I wonder if it has to do with the transmission either advancing the vehicle or slowing the car down when you let off the accelerator) when you want to race around, nice. Ipod, flash and hard drive integration are easy to use and once you get used to them you wonder how you lived without them.

Favorite Features

Second day I was coming home from the gym and threw my bag in the trunk and couldn't close the door, the trunk wouldn't lock and kept popping back open with an audible alert (I thought oh no is it broken), but finally I realized the key fob was in my gym bag, won't let you lock your keys in trunk.

Suggested Improvements

If I had to search for an improvement, you can never have too much light for the high beams. Otherwise the car is a pleasure to drive.