Used 2009 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 131 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

2009 Acura TL

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Acura TL
By joe767

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package and Summer Tires 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first new car and what a car it is. Fun to drive and the technology can be overwhelming sometimes but still great. I already put 500 miles on my car after just 1 week because I want to drive it everyday. The SH-AWD is great, the car is glued to the road during all types of conditions. I'm averaging 28MPG on the highway and I've seen has high as 40mpg.

Navigation, XM radio, traffic and wx.

Nothing

Best car I've ever owned
By Gatojeff

2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I can't say enough about my 09 TL (basic model). It comes equipped with features you'd expect to find in a much more expensive car. Best deal on the market.

Powerful engine, dual air, comfortable ride and Blue Tooth phone set up.

Nothing.

09 AcuraTL
By Hawaiihi

2009 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought my new 09 TL base love the car already. I traded in my 02 because the transmission went out right in front of the dealership it must have been a sign. Everything in this car is 100% improved from the 02 model. I looked at ES350 nice car but once you add all the options just too much and the G37 it was too small. Best car you can get out there for the money hands down

Radio, exterior, and interior styling .

AC seats, electronic telescoping wheel, standard push to start.

Acura TLTech with SH-AWD Rocks!
By 2AcuraFamily

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This car is one fun vehicle. Great technology, great handling, fast (well fast enough for me) and fun to drive. This is high praise coming from a BMW owner for the past 20 years. I test drove a new and a used BMW 535i back to back with the Acura, and the Acura won my heart, mind and pocket book.

Tightness of awd handling, looks, technology, and interior (I feel like I am part of the car, not just an occupant).

Electronic adjusting steering column (like my wife's 2008 MDX) and maybe a little more room in the glove box.

Best Car For The Money
By splitice1223

2009 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just leased a TL w/Tech about 4 days ago and all I can say is WOW! I love this car so much, it is powerful, roomy, and has very nice styling. I get head turns everywhere I go. I got the WDP/Taupe and I just love it. The NAV and Bluetooth are so easy to use and the NAV screen is really clear. This is definitely the best car for the money. I have owned Acura's before and they did a really good job on this new TL. I love every minute I'm driving in it.

NAV, Bluetooth, push-button start/stop, styling.

Power tilt/telescopic steering wheel and power rear sunshade would be nice.