Very happy I upgraded
By Chas on
2008 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
So far the experience has been great! I started looking around at smaller, more fuel efficient models like the Accord and Civic but finally gave in and decided that a little luxury and styling had to be worth something. I really like the handling but my one knock is that it seems to give the slightest vibration at around 60 but then over that it goes away. I'll keep an eye on that but it might just be engine rattle at that rpm. Corners seem to grab and hold like I am not used to and I find myself heading into curves with a bit more confidence. I am very happy that I decided to step up. This a no-brainer over the Accord for me.
Favorite Features
By far the Hands Free Link, iPod jack, then styling. Spacious cabin the TL allows four 6 foot guys to travel very comfortably. The ability to get a nicely equipped car without nav. Other models seemed to give the niceties only if you get nav systems
Suggested Improvements
Less vibration at high speed. More chrome on the exterior. The cassette seems like it's using up some prime real estate on the console. I donít care for the faux carbon fiber plastic interior molding. I actually think a wood inset steering wheel and wood trim would make the inside look more refined.