Type-S is a FANTASTIC RIDE!!
By vegasrph on
2008 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Wow. Where do I begin? Well, coming from a BMW 325i all I can say is wow! What a difference!! The Acura is actually more fun to drive, has more room, you get the "all-inclusive" package when you get the Type-S vs BMW everything is "a la carte". So far I have only 300 miles on my Type-S, but I LOVE IT!! My first, second and third test drives were all very fun. I was able to "push" the test cars very hard and every time I left the dealer, I had a huge smile. The Acuralink NAV is amazing, seriously. This car can do it all! Very impressed with road noise suppression and overall ride. This car is FAST and NIMBLE without loosening your tooth fillings :)
Favorite Features
The whole car! Seriously, it is that good... I mean great. The nav is unbeatable in my opinion (no stupid iDrive knob, or any dumb & distracting turn knobs) it's voice + touch operated! The power of this car is very addictive (watch your speed! :)) Overall refinement, ride, looks, power, sound.
Suggested Improvements
Lose the outdated tape deck. How about power fold mirrors? 6 speed auto would be nice, too. Tune the exhaust a little louder. It still sounds good, but it could be a tad louder.