2008 Acura TL Consumer Review: Love this car!

2008 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Review

Love this car!
By wilywop on

2008 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 97 Acura which was totally reliable, so I stuck with Acura when I purchased a new car. I am a middle aged woman who really isn't "in" to cars, but this one is just great. Am still working to familiarize myself with the bluetooth and navi; bluetooth is a bit contrary, but my husband says it is operator error. Just took a trip, and using cruise on straight empty TX highway, got 32 mpg! In town is about 22. My only problem is seeing past tall headrests in back, and wide posts dividing windows at side. Have had to reluctantly learn to trust mirrors more. It is so quiet and smooth, I find myself hitting 80 mph before I know it, and have to rein it in.all in all an amazing vehicle.

Comfort, great ac (important in TX), powerful, navi is fabulous for a directionally challenged woman, and I feel safe.

Shorten all headrests. They dangerously obscure visibility. Diminish size of posts, same reason.