2008 Acura TL Consumer Review: Hard to beat

2008 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Review

Hard to beat
By Mark in Tulsa on

2008 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car is hard to beat. I compared it with a wide variety of cars, the Jetta, BMW 328i, Lexus RX330, Infiniti G35, and Honda Accord. I kept coming back to this one as the standard. It met all my expectations and the value is definitely there. It's not the most exciting car, but it's very handsome, and it suits my driving style just fine. The ride is nice, I love the nav and reverse camera, and the interior is gorgeous. I think there are a few problems with rattles, but other than that, it's hard to find fault.

I highly recommend getting the navigation. It completely changes the character of the car. I also like the fit and finish quality of the interior.

I don't like the way the trip odo, trip computer, tire pressure gauge, outside temp, etc. are all combined into one display, so you have to thumb thru the menus to get to whatever you want to see. I think outside temperature needs a permanent display. Also, there are more rattles than I expected.