Fantastic Car
By stormy on
2008 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second TL. My first was a 2003 TL-S. Got a great price since the 2009's were coming out soon. Since the 2008 car has the same engine as my 2003 car I did not see the need for any more horsepower. This is really a fantastic car. Love the navi. Like to mess it up by taking a different route than it suggests. My two complaints with the 2003 were that the back seat does not fold down and that the garage door button was not lighted. They got one fixed. I'll be buying Acuras from now on. BTW, there is a way to secure the gas cap. There is a little piece of plastic on the cap that sticks out. It fits in the groove on the inside of the gas door.
Favorite Features
Navi, quietness, power, handling, excellent gas mileage on highway (33 mpg), "tightness".
Suggested Improvements
Rear folding seat. The white paint on the front and rear bumpers is a little different than the rest of the car. Per the service department if affects all the white Acuras and only the white Acuras. Noticed it on other makes as well.
By 2tls
on 02/28/11 07:54 AM (PST)

Thank you for the comment about the paint--I was a little nervous about it as a new owner--glad it doesn't mean the bumper had been replaced! Clean and in the sunshine, you don't notice it.