2008 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Top Value
By Daniel on 12/19/07 21:18 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This Car is the best value on the road. From the reliability to the performance. Also, the interior finishes are top notch. Do yourself a favor and sit in this car if you are in the market for a four door sedan... you will by this car

A Fun and Comfortable Ride
By kkrtrek on 12/14/07 00:35 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in our 10-month old Civic for the TL because the tall driver (me) could not get comfortable in the driver's seat. Otherwise, the Civic was the perfect car. The TL solved the comfort problem with very comfortable, adjustable seats. It is fun to drive, easy to handle, and just an all around "nice car." Was looking for a somewhat sporty sedan for the family of three. Neither the wife nor I wanted the soft ride of a Camry or a Lexus(?), nor the harsh ride of a true sports car. For us, the TL hit the sweet spot in the middle. Still getting used to the "luxury" aspects of owning this car.

Not 100% Pleased
By Alex Lee on 12/12/07 05:06 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Low end torque is not as good as i had hoped. above 2500 rpm the car moves well. The manual side on the 5A is sluggish, upshifts are not crisp. The engine has some noticeable vibrations at 1500 rpm, 2000 rpm and 4000 rpm. The 2000 rpm point is most noticeable at takeoff, it is felt in the steering wheel and foot pedals.

Never Looking Back
By Acura Girl For Life on 12/10/07 07:49 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I came from driving a Honda Civic (4 cylinders) to the beautifully sleek Acura TL. My best friend and I instantly fell in the love with the sexy body and outstanding features. She has the white diamond pearl with parchment interior and i have the nighthawk black pearl with ebony interior. I wanted the Navigation system but was presented with a pricing offer that was too good to pass up so I went w/o. Even though I know it is not the same, I can always buy one.

Can't believe what I drive everyday
By amazed on 09/26/07 18:35 PM (PDT)

2008 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I got more than 2000 miles on my new TL and I cannot believe that I actually drive this car to work everyday. Take it from a dealership parking lot to downtown and watch reflections of yourself. When you open the door, it whispers (not screams) luxury! I love all the features: seat memory settings, hands-free link, navigation, dual climate, sound system. Driving is very smooth and comfortable and, if you want, very sporty as well. Perfect balance. You can drive your mother in law in a limo and your friends in a sports car all in the same vehicle. Driving in the heavy rain, passing 18-wheelers, up the hill in curvy road, all of it is pure driving passion. MPG is OK, 28/23 so far.

Superb Car
By Rich on 09/09/07 18:55 PM (PDT)

2008 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Acura; I came from owning Toyotas and Hondas (a minivan from each). One thing I loved about the Acura (and the Honda I have owned) is that they don't nickel and dime you on options; the car simply has what you want on it standard from the factory.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.