2008 Acura TL Type-S
By Spend a little more! on
2008 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/High-Performance Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've liked the TL since the re-design in 2004 but I never liked the fog lights integrated with the headlights. Good when they separated them in 07. I looked at the BMW 328i, Lexus IS350 and Audi Quad S-line, the TL-S beat them all. With the list of standard features on the TL-S vs. paying a lot more money for it, with the others, it just made more since. Quad exhaust, power, hid lights, red interior lights & rims set this car apart from your standard TL. It's worth spending a little more to stand out. This car is a blast to drive & gets plenty of looks. I'm getting 22 mpg city, not that great, but I didn't buy it to save gas. Can't tell a diff with the HPT tires.
Favorite Features
I love the touch screen nav, paddle shifters, bluetooth, voice activation everything, rear view camera, quad exhaust, it's just fun to drive!
Suggested Improvements
Make it work on 87 oct gas, AWD option or at least rear wheel, more thump in the subwoofer when you want to crank it up, a bose option, more power-at least a 300+hp option in getting the TL-S! Need a little more sep. in looks from the standard TL. Why hasn't Acura tried a hybrid option?