2007 Acura TL Consumer Review: You won't regret the purchase!

2007 Acura TL Type-S - Consumer Review

You won't regret the purchase!
By ttone on

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car comes loaded with all features. Handles well and looks great. Best value for the $$. Other similarly stocked cars will run at least 1-2k more. I'm averaging about 24 mpg right now. I hope to see a little improvement after break in, but it's not that bad. If you like having all the "gadgets" in a car, you will likely be pleased with the TL type-S. The ride is pretty quiet, but you'll love cranking the dvd-audio disks anyway. True surround sound in the car is pretty cool. I fit my two kids in the back no problem. I wouldn't recommend more than two adults, you'll be tight. The type S comes with rims that in my opinion don't really work with all colors.

DVD Audio is amazing, wish there was more availability of artists. Bluetooth is great and navigation unit is pretty powerful and easy to use. Type-S has 286 hp, 0-60 right around 6 secs. I'm not racing anyone, so more than ample fun for me.

Rims are nice, but don't work with all colors. Same rim in chrome color might work better. AWD might be nice, Lexus (IS250) and Infiniti (G35X) do offer that.