2007 Acura TL 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Why I chose this Acura

2007 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Review

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Why I chose this Acura but not others
By BMR ETR on

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd TL - love the style. Also have a 2003 G35 which I'm thinking of trading but in no way will I buy the new 2009 TL. It's become one of the ugliest new vehicles on the road (also heavier & bloated). I think acura's 25 year old 2009 vehicle designer needs some design school mentoring. Also the new ZDX not only has the ugly front but it also has an "asteck" type rear. 5 of my professional colleagues who now have Acura's will not come back to the new - gen. quirky styles. Too bad; it's really a good engineered vehicle; but then so are many of it's competitors. The G37 stats will blow out the new TL stats - and it's not UGLY. Disappointed in Acura.

Favorite Features

Love the exterior (European type) design. Interior is great as well. It's well proportioned in its design / details.

Suggested Improvements

Start over again on the next gen of Acura designs. They have more unnecessary curves and points as any good design professional well tell Acura. Acura has copied many design ideas for 2009 except they forgot to stop designing.