2007 Acura TL Consumer Review: What a great car

2007 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

What a great car
By RDFreier on

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I really love the styling of the 07 TL. It has so many features, that makes this the best value in any luxury car. I've had it for three years now and my lease is over. It spoiled me so much that I'm having a hard time finding another car that I'm willing to pay for. I so wish the new TL styling was better. This is just a great car and if you are considering one, get it. You won't regret it.

Best stock sound system I've heard. Great fuel economy, averaged 24 mpg, but got over 30 mpg highway on long trips. Best navigation I've used, beats every other one I've used including BMW and Audi. Voice commands are great as well.

The regular TL could have used a softer suspension and cushier seats. The roads here in NJ and NY are just too beat up for sports suspensions. Could have had a quieter interior, engine was quiet by heard the road noise too much. Not much wrong with this car.