2007 Acura TL Consumer Review: The Best

2007 Acura TL - Consumer Review

The Best
By oldacuralover on

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been the best car overall that I have driven. It looks good, is screaming fast (faster than similar Lexus, BMW, and Infiniti I've driven). BMW 330xi was a close second to purchase, but a little plain on the interior and definitely overpriced. No problem with rattles except center speaker, and only on extremely rough roads (read eastern Washington's I-90). The sound of exhaust sealed deal for me. Sweet music to the ears. I often turn off the amazing DVD-A surround just to listen to the car. Beautiful. I have yet to find a smoother V6. Great looks. Solid build. Well thought out. No problems at all. Brakes are fantastic. Kids get creamy leather dirty, but cleans up nicely.

Exhaust note, looks, brakes, acceleration, gas mileage (30 mpg @ 78 mph), fit and finish, bluetooth, stereo, smell (pleasant new leather smell still plentiful).

I don't use an ipod, but I understand the complaint. The light leather I chose gets dirty easily, but it cleans up nicely and still smells like new leather. Otherwise, everything has been perfect.