The Best Car In the Segment
By Carlos on
2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
For those who want amazing practicality of a midsize, outstanding lux, room like a fully equipped M35X and very great performance, look no further. For driving dynamics I am pro Infiniti. I drove the TL type S and compared to the G, the type S has less throttle sensitivity but it's more technologically sound, spacious and refined. 0-60 is about 6 sec flat, and w/fwd you can drive in the snow w/o too much fuss. It comes standard fully equipped, handling and composure is great while keeping cabin quiet. Some say the ride and torque steer is rough, but I not experienced such a thing in this vehicle. Save yourself 15'000 and get a type s, it feels like it should be worth 55K.
Favorite Features
Exhaust note is amazing, technological features are way ahead of their time no other compettiters come close, 2 tone leather perforated seats, Carbon Bronze color, smooth yet very brute force performance, 8" hi res screen the largest in any segment! Backup camera and pedals are amazing. Quiet cabin.
Suggested Improvements
My only gripe is where the door locks are, other than that it gives the M35 a run for its money on lux and material quality.