2007 Acura TL Consumer Review: Mixed emotions

2007 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Mixed emotions
By Paul P on

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive but does not go well in snow. Great looking interior and very comfortable. The Bluetooth is very inaccurate and extremely frustrating. Any noise in the car (i.e. fan or highway) throws off the voice activation of the Bluetooth. No dummy light for washer fluid. Cigarette lighter too close to the transmission stick. DVD stereo is nice but only DVD music works and there are very few of those and they won't work on regular CD players. Tire pressure indicator goes on in cold weather. I had planned to keep this three years, but I'm going to trade it in before hand. Even though I am a Honda fan, our Toyota Sienna handles the detail much better than my Acura TL. I won't buy another.

Great looking. Handles great on dry road. Great acceleration. Very comfortable interior.

Bluetooth needs improvement. Location of stick with respect to cigarette lighter. Washer fluid indicator. Needs a compass. Not as quiet as when I bought it. No ashtray or garbage holder.