2007 Acura TL 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Summer Tires Consumer Review - Love My TL-S

2007 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Type-S Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Summer Tires)

Love My TL-S
By nomominivan on

2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my TL Type S July 07. It has 3500 miles on it and love it. It's gorgeous! I am very comfortable in it, although I am not very big. My husband is not as comfortable but he's tall. I love the power and the handling that this car offers. Step on it and go! I like the feel of the road, and this car has that. My kids are comfortable in the back. The sound system is great. I love the back up camera & the ipod plug. I do have a rattle on the back trunk lid part where the speakers are. Will have them check it at my first service. I did have to replace one of the tires because I hit a pothole ($240). Tire guy told me the low profile tires are horrible. They look cool tho. So far very happy!

Favorite Features

The looks, the seats, the power & the ride! Also the sound system, nav system, backup camera.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the rattles before you sell the car! I dont like the plastic grill thingy on the front of the car, it can pop off when you press on it. The voice recognition doesn't understand me very well.