Last Acura
By BK on
2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
This is my third Acura (second TL - had an '04 before this), and sorry to say probably my last. My first two were great cars. This one, however, has had annoying problems. Most have been fixed by the dealership, but there is a noise coming from the brakes they have tried to fix 4 times and can't get it to go away for more than about 2 days at a time. We also have a 2008 Infiniti G35 and I am much happier with it, although I like the TL better on the highway; more comfort that sport. I am very disappointed that they can't isolate the noise that I hear ALL THE TIME.. fix it already! Every time I get in the car and hear the noise I shake may head and say to myself, "last Acura I will own.
Favorite Features
Touch screen navigation is one of the best out there - much better than the iDrive, still looks goods even though the style is 5 years old (and much better than the new style - what is that front end about!). Very comfortable for long road trips.
Suggested Improvements
After 8 years of driving Acuras my opinion is the build quality has gone down. My first Acura was as tight as a drum; I never had any problems. This one has been in the shop for "GM-type" repairs more times than I would like to count... at least they give me a loaner. Again, the last Acura I will own.