2007 Acura TL Consumer Review: Excellent Value Packed Sports

2007 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Excellent Value Packed Sports Sedan
By zippy69 on

2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

What's with all the whining? Enough with the complaints about turning radius..... Please. Learn how to drive and execute a 3 point turn. The day I base my decision to buy a car on turning radius, please shoot me. As for rattling, my '07 has none. Everything works perfectly. Nothing ever breaks, and it's got 73,000 miles on it! You shant find another car with all the features of the TL in it's price range, or even higher.

Love the fit and finish. The stereo, Bluetooth, hands free and Nav are all excellent and user friendly. Me likey the heated seats and rearview cam. This car has the cajones to jet me into traffic and out of trouble in a hurry. You want a little more juice? Try replacing the air filter with a K&H performance filter. Good for 50,000 miles before cleaning, and never needs replacing. Overall MPG goes down to @ 22 mpg, but acceleration across the bandwidth is improved. Not that this baby needs any extra torque, but I'm greedy. Another suggestion? Get a radar detector!

I would prefer it if the Nav displayed the names of incoming callers , instead of flashing the incoming call screen, but, hey, a relatively minor gripe in an otherwise brilliantly designed car. Do enjoy.