Computer on Wheels
By SR503 on
2007 Acura TL Type-S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This car is amazing especially considering the price. We looked at the IS 350 and the G35S, The TL Type S has more bang for the buck. It comes fully loaded with touches like a back up camera. We’ve had our TL for 3 weeks and have put 1000 miles on it. The fuel mileage did improve after the break in period, and is now averaging 22 mpg. This car is not only fast but very entertaining. If you’re a techno geek, this car is for you. It has so many features it comes with 3 manuals. I’m still learning the Nav system. Steering wheel controls for climate, radio, blue tooth phone and voice-activated Nav are great and add to safety. I find myself using two hands on the wheel more.
Favorite Features
F1 paddle shifters are great! Nav system with real time traffic is a must for us LA drivers. Interior design is ergonomic and very comfortable. This car makes you want to take a long drive.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage and a heads up windshield display. When I saw the heads up display in my brothers Corvette, we both thought it was the only thing missing from the long list of standard features of the TL Type S.