2007 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Acura: A 20 Year Love Affair
By Paul Stringer on 11/23/06 04:56 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

As a proud owner of Hondas and Acuras for over 30 years, I can attest to the quality of the these very fine automobiles. Although a Honda man for over 10 years, it was a girlfriend who turned me on to Acuras and it's been a beautiful partnership for the past 20 years. Recently, I was involved in an accident that resulted in my hitting a tree and the car tipping over. The Acura absorbed the impact well enough for me to make it out of the car without a scratch. Yes, I thanked God for watching over me on that day. And I also thanked myself for having the wisdom to purchase one of the best built cars on the market. Thank you Honda/Acura.

Best I have ever owned
By bhorton on 11/20/06 08:35 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the 2007 Acura TL two day ago and I am very impressed. The build quality inside and out is excellent. Acura has addressed every little detail a customer could think of. The ride is solid and the amenities are vast. I owned a Mercedes C320 and it doesn't come close to the goodies Acura provides. German makers tend to nickel and dime you over options packages that are standard on the TL. So far - Acura has a customer for life. The 2007 comes with a rear back up camera with the navigation package, side mirror turn signal markers, new 18 inch wheel design and retractable keyless entry fob.

Excellent Drive
By RexDaddy on 11/13/06 21:13 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My TL has proven to be the best value for the money car I have ever owned. The interior is comfortable, great nav system and bluetooth are extremely convenient, engine is powerful providing great pickup on the highway when needed. The number of features is immense and make it a car I hate to leave in the parking garage all day during work.

First Impressions
By Luke on 10/28/06 22:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just picked up our 07 TL today and drove it home, about 30 miles. Beautiful car, handles nice. The new Nav system is cool with the backup camera when you put it in reverse. Got a couple blind spots off both sides that I need to work on. Ride is very comfortable, not too soft and not too stiff. Stereo is outstanding. Enough gadgets to keep me studying for a bit. I like the new gauges over the previous ones. More later!

Better
By Hillbilly on 10/25/06 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Traded a 2004 TL and the 2007 TL is much better, no rattles and rides a lot better. Fun to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.