Used 2007 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura Tl - Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura TL Sedan

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Great Car
By TLover

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Most luxurious sedan for this price range. Very satisfied with the interior qualities compared to other competitors.

Favorite Features

Luxury interior. Great mpg. Great look. Comfortable ride!

Suggested Improvements

Would prefer little better handling

Sporty Sedan
By Ed

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving a number of sedans, I chose the TL over the Infiniti G35X. The TL is roomier and has a sporty ride with tight handling. (I loved the growling exhaust of the G35X but my wife thought it was too noisy. Oh well.) So far I haven't experienced any rattling and cabin noise which is a common complaint. I'm 6'3" and have trouble positioning the seat and steering wheel for optimal comfort. My hands and arms get sore on long trips. I'm clearly biased toward the Acura. This is the third Acura I've owned. I traded in a 1990 Legend. I hope to keep the '07 TL for many years as well.

Favorite Features

Great acceleration even when cruising at 60 - 60 MPH. Smooth shifting. Under normal conditions, shifting is undetectable.

Suggested Improvements

Telescoping steering wheel. Keyless lock and ignition.

Bang for the Buck
By Acura TL

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. I had a 2006 BMW 5 series and this car great compared to it's rivals. The interior has a very specious more room . The music system and navi is top of the line and the seats are very comfortable. Belive me this car is very fun to drive.

Favorite Features

Voice activated GPS, audio controls, temp control and many more to say.

Suggested Improvements

I would say make it more better by eliminating all the squeaks and rattles

Tight and nimble
By Rick

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has about as much fun as you do. It corners nimble and stays on line in the direction it is pointed. The suspension gets into front and rear tires when tight cornering and launches the car out of the turns into the straights with positive acceleration pushing you back into the seat.

Favorite Features

Other than driving the car, the stereo system with the surround system is exceptional. The nav system is no slouch and quite intuitive.

Suggested Improvements

If they were to come up with a rear wheel drive model who knows how many of these cars would be sold!

2007 3.2 TL
By Enthusiast

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car because of its design and reliability. The second week I had ignition problem, which was fixed by the dealer. The car drives well and I feel very secure behind the wheel. But, the squeaks and the little noises drive me crazy. With every additional mile, the noises increase exponentially. The noise problem is present in every heavy car. I had a GS before, which was no stranger to the constant sounds but the noises are profoundly present in this car more than others. I would think again before buying this car again.

Favorite Features

All the standard features and the stability control.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the noises. The suspension is too tight which I think is part of the reason for the sounds.