2007 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
2007 Acura TL
By Chixon on 02/09/07 07:30 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have had 2 Lexus GS 300s - very nice & reliable but BORING and overpriced. Had a 2004 Infiniti G35, loved it, but had a few quirks that the dealership couldn't get fixed. G35 got totalled and bought the Acura TL one week ago. I love this car, it comes w/everything, drives and feels better than the last cars I have had, even the Lexus. Love the Bluetooth. This car came with the extras that I had to pay extra for on the other cars. Couldn't have made a better decision and the price couldn't be beat. Why pay $40K for a car with fewer options and poorer styling?

We just love it
By tomtrav on 02/04/07 11:23 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Our first acura after having 3 maximas. Maximas were all good cars but cannot compare to the TL. It just seems so much more refined, interior comfort is great and the ride is less harsh than our maxima se. Only have it for a month but so far, we're very pleased.

My Second TL
By rsreeni on 02/02/07 16:17 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I used to drive a 2000 TL which got totalled recently as a truck hit me and rolled over the car. I walked off with not even a scratch. I went and got an 07 TL. Even though overall I like the car I still think the acceleration is sluggish, especially when I am going thorugh heavy traffic & signals. I can visibly feel very well the shifting of gears & really wish it was smoother. Other than this I like my car, all the faciliies are wonderful especially the Handsfree link and the MP3 player.

Big Mistake - Beware
By Mistake on 01/28/07 17:19 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned 3 TLs and this one is a rattling piece of junk. I can't believe Acura's quality has gone in the toilet. Transmission is extremely loud and engine is already ticking. The TL is a great value for the money but at what cost. The ride is very stiff. I would hate to see what the new S rides like. The rattling interior will drive you nuts. I mean virtually everything in the interior rattles due to cheap plastic parts. If you travel and you are in the car for many hours a day, THIS IS NOT THE CAR TO BUY!! BEWARE!!

2007 TL Base Sedan
By Richey02hg on 01/10/07 10:50 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a black exterior with black interior base 2007 in December 06. I love everything about the car except the gas mileage is a little below what I expected, I drive about 70% street and 30% highway and I constantly get 20 MPG at best. Also, I wish the low fuel light would not be so premature. It usually turns on and I only have to fill up 14.5 or 15 gallons so there clearly has to be 2 or more gallons left in the tank. But other than those minor issues. I love the car. Its roomy and comfortable yet still has a very sporty drive and all the features seemed to be well planned out to make as easy as possible for the driver.

Great Car
By phillips on 01/10/07 05:19 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car is flawless. One warning: there is a technological curve with setting up your phone and using the navigation. Lots to read. Second warning: not all cell phones can be used to import the cell phone address book from phone to car. I had to buy a new phone that would support all the features. It's minor but my relatively new Razor was not able to transfer its information. This is a great value. Compare it to BMW 3 series and see what you get for the money. I think you'll be impressed.

BMW's Loss is Acura's Gain!
By BMW No More on 01/08/07 14:19 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

First, let me just say that I have been a staunch fan of the BMW 3 Series for years, but I have to say that they have lost me with the newest model, sedan and coupe. Specifically, the interior is low rent\ugly, and for $35K+ it shouldn't be. So, I test drove the TL and, wow, what a car! Granted, it's not quite the road handler that a 3 Series is, but it is just as good or better in every other respect. Build quality, check! Ride quality, check! Interior space\comfort, better! Acceleration, better! Value, much better! A similarly equipped 325i would have cost me $7,500 more. That's some serious dough! Bottom line; BMW lost me, but Acura found me!

2006 TL vs 2007 TL Comparison
By JR on 01/06/07 06:06 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After driving a 2006 TL for several months and purchasing a 2007 base model, here is my take on the differences. The 2007 is a little better overall. Its suspension absorbs bumps better than before while still maintaining its sportiness and handling. It's quieter on the highway and its seats are more comfortable (softer) - especially on longer rides. From the front, the separate fog lights, chrome-like strip along the bottom and integrated blikers in the side mirrors, give the car a more elegant look. The sporty body style, sporty handling and very comfortable ride made it a good choice for me. Notes: No squeaks or rattles, the new transmission is now derived from the RL's tranny.

Awesome Car
By RickKim on 12/21/06 09:07 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first brand new car purchased in 26 years. We are very glad we waited for this. The car is everything we coud ever have wanted and more. The nav, sound system, fit and finish... truly superb... and then you get to drive it. WOW. Only concern is the mpg which should get better with added miles.

My 2nd TL
By bbj on 12/06/06 14:10 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Acura TL Nav. I just traded my '05 Anthracite for a new '07. Many people thought I was crazy, but it was well worth it. This car is much better than 2005. The ride is better, the features ext/int. the sound is awesome. This car is a keeper. I took white w/taupe this time, since it's more of a luxury color. There is nothing not to like in the new TL. Everything you need, you get.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.