2007 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Acura TL
By nfdapice on 03/14/07 11:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I tend to keep vehicles for 10+ years, and previously owned a 1998 Honda Accord 4cyl which I had clocked 190K+ miles and was looking to upgrade. After looking at the 2007 Accord 6cyl, I was attracted to the body style and features of the Acura TL. The negotiated price was close to that of the Honda fully loaded. Since I adore the reliability of the Honda engine and drive train, I decided to give the Acura a closer look. I am not disappointed. The car is quiet, gets great gas mileage (I average 30-32 on the highway), and has power to spare when needed. The inside is comfortable, the ride solid but not too stiff. I love it. Turning radius & high octane gas are the only negatives; it's worth it!

Acceleration plus!
By copierdduude on 03/12/07 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Being a California driver our freeways often have slow pokes and indy drivers mixed in the fray. I can not tell you how much confidence this car gives me to pull into another lane and pull away from somebody running up my rear camera. I have had the porsches, bmrs, and mbz. This car is a kick in the pants, awesome sound system, and good looks to boot.

Mixed emotions
By Paul P on 03/08/07 14:41 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive but does not go well in snow. Great looking interior and very comfortable. The Bluetooth is very inaccurate and extremely frustrating. Any noise in the car (i.e. fan or highway) throws off the voice activation of the Bluetooth. No dummy light for washer fluid. Cigarette lighter too close to the transmission stick. DVD stereo is nice but only DVD music works and there are very few of those and they won't work on regular CD players. Tire pressure indicator goes on in cold weather. I had planned to keep this three years, but I'm going to trade it in before hand. Even though I am a Honda fan, our Toyota Sienna handles the detail much better than my Acura TL. I won't buy another.

Very impressed
By GREAT CAR on 03/08/07 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My last two cars were 2005 Mazda 6(V6) and a 1997 Nissan Maxima. I love the voice command, navigation voice and bluetooth(cell phone). I wish I would have just purchased this car before any other I would have saved time and energy.

To Know It is to Love It!
By JAMES M. CASTELLO on 03/06/07 08:43 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

From the test drive to the drive home to the drive way, this is the most exciting car in this price range I've ever driven. My drive to work is 30 min. and it's not long enough for me to enjoy my new TL. Sometimes I find myself driving the scenic route to work. All I can say is this is a true driver's car - drive it, you'll love it.

Great Car.. Great Drive!!
By Venkata Bhadri Raj on 02/23/07 15:18 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first brand new car, amazed with the handling, music system and Nav. Excellent value for money. Best in its class!!

I love the Ack!
By jay214 on 02/15/07 20:10 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love the Ack! I turned in a 2004 TL lease and got a new one, I am hooked. It is a sedan and sports car all in one. Much roomier than the TSX with finer quality interior and engine. I have no complaints about this car and plan on getting another one when my this lease is over.

Can't beat it for value
By Nicolo on 02/14/07 20:25 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My silver 2007 called to me from the showroom floor. I was tempted by the Aura, but the lack of HID headlights and obvi was a deal breaker for me. Wonderful paint quality, interior and exterior design, and the new wheels make a great difference. This is my 4th Acura, 2 TLs an 2 MDXs and new models always correct issues I may have had with previous ones. Also, I've averaged 27 mpg in mixed driving over the first 2400 miles. But ride is stiffer than I expected, much stiffer than the Accord. Try it before you buy it, especially where roads suffer winter damage. And I also have the fuel light problem, although mine comes on after 13 gallons are gone from the 17 gallon tank - most annoying.

Amazing
By babygurl21 on 02/14/07 17:00 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is like Heaven to me! It rides across bumps in the road very smooth. The interior is just so comfortable I could just sleep in my car!

My Best Car Ever
By JK on 02/13/07 09:46 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TL Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

It's fun to drive again. After 20 years of driving "basic transportation" I once again have a car that I take out in the evening just for the pure pleasure of drving. The Acura TL is simply the best car I have had. Selected over the Infinit G35 and BMW 328i because of total cost of ownership and value per dollar.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.